Business Development Rep (BDR)
Join and grow with our early stage entrepreneurial team! PartnerOptimizer is currently the first and only partner discovery and insights SaaS platform for B2B technology channel sales and marketers.
PartnerOptimizer is looking for a high energy, dynamic Business Development Representative to provide pre-sales effort. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and to engage and qualify those prospects. This role may also include servicing inbound sales inquiries. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a virtual team environment, we’d like to meet you.
As a PartnerOptimizer BDR you will be trained to follow our sales processes and learn our product functionality and pricing packages. You will be expected to proactively contribute to the continued improvement of our sales process.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience performing cold sales outreach and prospecting processes, developing leads from marketing campaigns, and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until the deal is closed. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential customers
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build trusting relationships with customers
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and sales executives or account executives
- Report to the VP Sales two to four days per week based on sales team scheduling.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Collaborate and provide feedback and insights to Marketing and Sales Leadership to help improve targeting and messaging
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience and previous training as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling and linkedin communications)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong email and LinkedIn skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior level executives
- Ability to quickly determine the prospective customer’s needs and provide relevant materials to address their needs.
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Hubspot
- Familiarity with MS Excel and Google Sheets (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Self-motivated, energetic personality, available to work during US business hours
- Time management skills to ensure outreach 30 new prospects per day, 150/week, while following up with prospects in the funnel.
- 2+ years B2B technology sales experience, preferably for a MarTech or SalesTech solution.
- Basic knowledge of B2B technology distribution, partnership ecosystems and channel partner programs
- Bachelor degree with emphasis on business, communications or computer science.
This is a 1099 contractor position. Base and commissions commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected].