“Make this webinar a part of your Channel Team Training! It’s a MUST-WATCH for any executive in Channel Recruitment, Channel Marketing, Channel Sales & Channel Account Management” – Jean O’Neill, VP Channel Sales, Cyxtera
Ever wonder what your prospective and existing channel partners really think about how you communicate with them? Want to know what drives them to choose you to help meet their needs and the needs of their own businesses?
In this 30-minute webinar featuring Jay Tipton, Amy Babinchak, and Michelle Hyde, moderated by award-winning radio host and former MSP Laura Steward and hosted by SaaSMAX Channel Chief Clinton Gatewood (with a bonus 30 minutes of overtime filled with Q&A), you’ll learn:
- What partner program features make you sticky
- What potential and current channel partners don’t like about vendors’ recruitment methods, outreach, and partner programs
- How vendors should reach out to potential channel partners to get a response, and what not to do
- What’s most important to partners when selecting a vendor
- AND much more you need to hear for yourself
As you listen to this webinar, it will make you realize how important it is to refine your partner identification and partner prospecting to identify the best-fit Ideal Partners for your channel program. And that’s exactly where SaaSMAX PartnerOptimizer solutions and services will contribute to your success.